• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

EXTREMELY RARE 2T WENGER GST CLASSIC CHRONOGRAPH "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Well folks, I think it's time we started to see some more wristwatches showing up on the IHC site. So here's a modern one which is one of the favorites in my collection. It's a LIMITED EDITION (200 made) SOLID 18K and SS WENGER GST CLASSIC multi function chronograph with a chronometer rating. The bezel and the bracelet links are solid 18K gold. Both the front and rear crystals are sapphire. This watch uses an enhanced ETA 7751 movement. The watch was issued around 1997 and at the time retailed for approx. $4450.00.

Enjoy Big Grin

Figure I

posted
Figure II

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

posted
Figure III

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
Now that is a nice looking watch!

posted
Does this watch still exist? If so, what's it worth on today's market (2017)? I had one but sold the bracelet. It needs some restoration eg (original crown and bracelet).
John
Denver, Colorado

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Best of luck finding case parts. I had one of the stainless models a few years back, and LOVED it, but the screw down pipe for the crown stripped out. I contacted Wenger, and they had no replacement parts of any kind for these old GST's.

Sad. Otherwise they're built like tanks!

I ended up selling mine at a loss.

Regard! Mark