• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

16S, 23Jewel Bunn Special "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
"16 Size, BUNN SPECIAL" - Temperature - 6 Positions - Isochronism - Ruby Jewels in raised gold settings - Gold Balance Screws & Train Wheels - Jeweled 60 Hour Motor Barrel - Patented Regulator - Cased at the factory - Type III - Rayed (fourth) Pattern, Damaskeened Nickel - Red Filled Engraving - S/N 5182855 - CA 1929.

Phil Dellinger
NAWCC# 157070
IHC Life Member (L12)

posted
Dial

posted
Phil Dellinger
NAWCC# 157070
IHC Life Member (L12)

IHC Life Member
posted
Phil, that is as nice a watch and photo as I've ever seen. Note to self: Buy more watches and bone up on photo skills. Smile Very nice!

Larry

IHC Member 25
IHC Life Member (L6)

Picture of Carlos Flores
posted
Phil, the watch is just great, looks like brand new and the pictures are outstanding, could you comment how you balance lighting to have this smooth, soft quality?, very professional.

posted
Larry S. and Carlos,

Thanks for your kind comments about this watch.

I have a homemade lite box composed of a Rubbermaid plastic container lined with Vellum paper to diffuse the light from an Ott-Lite (13 Watt). I usually like to have a dark background material ( black felt cloth in this case), which I think absorbs some of the glare of the light, without reflecting back into the camera lens.

Not a professional photographer by any means, but I am enjoying taking these pictures and sharing them on IHC 185.

Phil Dellinger
NAWCC# 157070
IHC Life Member (L12) Smile

IHC Member 234
Picture of Jim Cope
posted
...a beatiful watch to be sure...presented in a very beautiful light...I may print and frame it...probably as close as I'll come to acquiring such a fine 'piece, altho' the hunt continuuuues...Jim C

IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Phil,

Another beautiful watch and great photography work. Mr. Ott would be proud of you!

John D. Duvall
Vice President, Education