Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

new camera & trying to master pic posting "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member

Picture of Fred R. Hougham
posted
trying debbies suggestions
the first movement picture has been corrected for lighting. which light setting does everyone prefer??
the pictures are slightly too large. i resized them down to 800 x 600. looks like they need to be stepped down slightly.
regards to everyone
fred
[This message was edited by strd34ford on March 07, 2004 at 16:56.]

[This message was edited by strd34ford on March 07, 2004 at 16:58.]

IHC Life Member

posted
pic2

IHC Life Member

posted
pic3

IHC Life Member

posted
pic4

IHC Life Member

posted
pic5

IHC Life Member

posted
pic6

IHC Life Member
posted
The first movement pic looks great. The second looks too green. I would say your new camera is a success, but I can't quite make it out in the case back photo? Maybe we could make a contest out of it. Guess the camera Smile Smile

Larry

IHC Member 25
IHC Life Member (L6)

posted
Fred,

It looks like you are very proficient at using your camera. These pictures are terrific!

Colorwise, the first movement picture looks the best to me. The others are just right and the detail is perfect in all of the pictures.

The best picture size for the IHC site is 640 in width, which will keep the picture within the default page size. Cool Cool Cool

Phil Dellinger Wink

IHC Life Member

posted
the camera is an olympus 5060z. so far i'm very pleased with it. the vacation pictures and portraits i took turned out great. had to replace my epson 850z because it developed a small pink line in the upper corner of the picture. it was about 5 years old so not worth fixing. both movement pictures were taken at the same setting using a daylight flourescent light, the only difference is i used the quick fix thats with the photo editing software i use ( jasc aftershot).
thanks
fred