• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

What tool do I Need?..... "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have a Bulova 23 Jewel Self Winding wrist watch....
I come across these all the time but I haven't found a tool that works well to open and close these....
I'm always seeing these Bulova wrenchs but I'm unsure which one to order...
Any help would be most appreciated...Thanks, Robert Smile

"It's like deja vu all over again..."

Posts: 871 | Location: Savannah, Georgia in the USA | Registered: March 14, 2009
posted
I have a couple of Bulova's myself and use a Jaxa adjustable wrench to open and close mine. If you get one of these, make sure that you don't overtighten the wrench or you may scrape/scratch the finish of the caseback.

Regards

David

Posts: 72 | Location: Clacton On Sea, Essex, in the United Kingdom | Registered: March 15, 2014
posted
I use a Jaxa adjustable but have too much trouble using it.....
I've seen these wrenches like the ones below but I wanted to get the right size....
I would think with a wrench like one of those I couldn't scratch it up(i d i o t proof for me - hehe)....
Thanks for the feedback David...

"It's like deja vu all over again..."

Posts: 871 | Location: Savannah, Georgia in the USA | Registered: March 14, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
If you are still looking, I can help.
Email me at plwsnafu@gmail.com.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011