• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

I'm Looking for a bench "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good source to purchase a bench. I dont have a huge budget (500ish?). I would also be willing to build one. If anyone can help or has a source for some plans, I would be willing to buy them. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 38 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada in the USA | Registered: November 27, 2010
posted
Peter, Welcome to the best internet Horological website around. Try this link, one of our own Dave Abbe has used them I believe. They might have what you need. Benches

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
I've bought a few things from these guys. A little assembly required.

http://www.ottofrei.com/store/....php?productid=17619

Posts: 357 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: April 05, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
December, 2011.
I purchased a bench and tool rack from these people and paid instantly with Pay Pal. They sent me a receipt & shipping order with tracking number. 4 days later I get an Email stating that my monies have been returned. No explanation and they do not answer the phone or reply to my Emails. At least I got my money back, but I would rather have the bench. Any body know what's going on?
Patrick. 1616

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011