Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Horological Supply "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Sam Williamson
posted
I received some things I had ordered last week from Dashto supply.It occured to me that maybe others had not heard of this seller.They have a vast range of watch parts,repair supplies,tools,etc.My dealings with this co.have been nothing but wonderful,plus you can order online,get quick replies,pay in a variety of ways,as well as have fun scrolling through the vintage and new lists.No,I don't work for Tom Mister[the owner],but I like to share good dealers that I have found.Here's his web site:

http://www.dashto.com/

Sam Williamson

NAWCC 154312
IHC Member 14
Member Chapter 96

Posts: 618 | Location: Northwestern Florida in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 27, 2002
posted
DITO what Sam says,

Dash2 has always been an excellent source. Tom always responds by the next day and usually ships the same. Have bought supplies, tools, cases, parts. Great service.

No I don't work for them either.

Mike Miller
NAWCC Member# 154831
NAWCC-IHC Charter Member# 27

Posts: 539 | Location: Central Illinois in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Mike,I wonder if he's hiring? Big Grin

Sam Williamson

NAWCC 154312
IHC Member 14
Member Chapter 96

Posts: 618 | Location: Northwestern Florida in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 27, 2002
posted
If so, I could sure use the job Wink

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Considering the amount of money i've been spending on tools,parts,etc.,I would"work for supplies"! Eek

Sam Williamson
NAWCC 154312
IHC Charter Member 14
Member Chapter 96