• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Anyone know much about a Watchmaster G7? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I just got one the other day and hope to use it. I have a manual for it and a little recording paper. I tried a few watches on it and it gives the same recording for all of them. Either the machine has someting wrong with it,or all the watches I tested have the same problem. Can anyone help me out?

Posts: 225 | Location: Belmont, Wisconsin USA | Registered: April 09, 2004
posted
This is an old posting- Did you get your machine working?
I think the crystal maybe bad if all the amplification circuit is working correctly.

Michael

Posts: 51 | Location: Hurst, Texas USA | Registered: January 14, 2007
IHC Member 229
posted
I to have an interest in these wonderful old machines....restored a few....did you ever get this one to function?

Posts: 148 | Location: Somerville, New Jersey USA | Registered: November 28, 2002
posted
Hi Guys,
Just saw that a couple of you posted to this old posting. Yes,I did figure out how to use this machine. Now I don't know what I'd do without it. Not only can I check to see if a watch is in beat,and what the projected twenty four hour rate will be,I can also use it as a diagnostic tool.

Larry

Posts: 225 | Location: Belmont, Wisconsin USA | Registered: April 09, 2004