Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Tick Talk Magazine "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Brian C.
posted
I was just wondering how many Chapter 185 members subscribe to Tick Talk Magazine? The latest issue has charts of watch case screws by make, size and part numbers. This is the first time I've seen anything like this on case screws. A big thanks goes out to Merlin Meyer for submiting this article.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
I never heard of this magazine. What is it?

-Frank Kusumoto

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
I do not subscribe to this magazine but have heard of it.I have not seen it in stores here so probaly not easy to find. Smile

Picture of Brian C.
posted
Tick Talk is a nice little magazine that has helpfull articles and info on watches and clocks. it's easy reading with short articles. It comes out every other month (6 issues a year). I have nothing to do with it's publication, just think it's a good magazine for anyone interested in watches and clocks. If anyone would like a subscription form, e-mail me and I'll e-mail one to you.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
Just received my first issue of "Tick Talk" and found it very informative and enjoyable reading. A very good article on replacing Balance Jewels...highly recommended reading.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Jessica Lane
posted
I''ve heard of it because you've mentioned it (I think it was you; it was someone on this board) and I looked for it at the the time and couldn't find it. (On google)

Sounds very interesting.

Jessica

Posts: 834 | Location: New York, New York U.S.A. | Registered: September 06, 2003
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
Jessica
If you like I can e-mail you a copy of of the subscription request?

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Jessica Lane
posted
Wayne, that would be great! Thanks so much.

(Sorry for the usual belated reaction. I finally realized it's because I"ve been doing more non-computer associated work, so I don't intermittantly check various interesting web-spots. )

Jessica

ps. I just saw my avatar for the first time in ages. I hardly recognize myself.

J

Posts: 834 | Location: New York, New York U.S.A. | Registered: September 06, 2003