Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watchmaker tools - what are they worth "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
A couple of ? - you tell me

Posts: 38 | Location: Rochester, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: February 18, 2009
posted
Watch bands - some brand new, most used but in good shape. Also some links and pieces from bands. 4 Speidel, 2 Flexlet, one leather and two take offs,

Posts: 38 | Location: Rochester, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: February 18, 2009
posted
Levin cutting and grinding set
Contains: saw table, collet holder, grinding wheels with arbors, cutter arbor with saws. New this set comes to over $1200.00

posted
Levin Whell chucks 1 - 5 Steel, slotted, WW style, 1” diameter. New, these are a little over $400.00

posted
reamers (brooches), big and small
Big ones (12) were made in “W-Germany” Its hard to read but it looks like it says 15-70, small ones are in metal case

posted
From left to right
Stem winders
Small pin vises
Carbide cutter
Diamond point marking tool

posted
(31)

I also have quite a few gem and jewelry tools, eg. engravers, files for working on rings, stone setting tools, etc. if anyone is interested I can post pictures of these as well.

If anyone wants to get a better look at any of the tools please let me know what your email address is and I will be glad to send you a bigger picture.

IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Charles I offer you $85.00 total + postage for items;
#9 Watch Movement rings
#21 Stem Wrenches
#24 Parts Trays
#25 "a couple of you tell me" balance crew undercutting tools
#30 Stem winders and pin vises

if that is acceptable reply to me at;

david@glopar.com

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thank you Charles for sharing your tools with our members to see what you have to offer. You did a nice job on organizing them. I am sure other members will also comment.

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Charles,
I'm interested in # 4 & 7. Could you e-mail me a price?
Thanks,
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
I would be interested in 27 & 28 if you could email a idea of price.

would it be better to put all these on our auction site?

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003