• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Gaston Pallet Stone & Roller Jewel Setter "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Another find in the box today. Has anyone ever used this and if so, what do you think?

Geo
NAWCC #78594
Local Chapter #76

Gaston

Posts: 111 | Location: Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: December 24, 2002
posted
Second Photo

Geo
NAWCC #78594
Local Chapter #76

Posts: 111 | Location: Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: December 24, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Geo,

I bid but lost on a similar version of this tool. This one seems easier to use with legs and all. It was interesting to note in the directions that you can reheat the shellac until it becomes soft and then reposition your pallet stones. I've also heard that you shouldn't just reheat shellac but remove the old and apply a new amount.

John D. Duvall
NAWCC Member 144772
NAWCC IHC Happy Camper 192
Chapter 185 Watch Repair Moderator

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
posted
John......I will auction it here if there an interest. If not.....Whats your highest bid?? Big Grin

Geo
NAWCC #78594
Local Chapter #76

IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Or, I've got some extra tools if you want to do some "tradin'". Drop me an email and let's talk!

John D. Duvall
NAWCC Member 144772
NAWCC IHC Happy Camper 192
Chapter 185 Watch Repair Moderator

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003