• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Not sure where to ask this? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
A freind of mine from Chapter 111 has asked me to ask about something he heard of.It is called GFN Watchhouse.
I do not know if it is a company or website or whatever.
Any information would be very helpful.
Thanks again. Smile Wink

IHC Life Member
RR Watch Expert
Picture of Ed Ueberall
posted
I tried a Google search on both "GFN Watch house" and "GFN Watchhouse". Neither turned up any matches. Frown

Ed Ueberall
IHC Member 34
The Escapement

Posts: 620 | Location: Pooler, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 23, 2002
Picture of Jessica Lane
posted
Kevin,

did your friend give you any information about the context of the phrase? when/where did he/she come across it, ie is there anything they know, even just the place where it was mentioned?

Jessica

Posts: 834 | Location: New York, New York U.S.A. | Registered: September 06, 2003
posted
My freind only said or implied it has something to do with evaluating the value of watches.I did also a search and came up with nothing.I do not even know where he may have seen it or heard it.I will email him and see if he can perhaps give me some helful information on it.