Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watch Tools & Machines "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
The best day to visit the CRMI is Thursday morning. If you have any questions about the displays, see Frank J. Menez, Trustee CRMI.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Wayne thanks for the pictures, looks like a very interesting place to visit.
I wish i lived near it.
Thanks again.
Smile

posted
Kevin,
Lots of the Chapter 8 members are there on Thursday, and many of them bring in some very unique pocket watches to show....nothing is better than actually holding and looking at the older Waltham pocket watches. There are lots of Walthams on display, as well as a good selection of European watches. Frank J. Menez, CRMI Trustee is standing in front of one of the Waltham Watch displays.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
George Collard, and Frank J. Menez, CRMI Trustee at the CRMI. George has provided the description of the machines used at the American Waltham Watch Factory.

posted
Clock shop at the CRMI.

Railway Historian
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of Larry Buchan
posted
Wayne:

Is this museum wheelchair accessible?

Larry Buchan

Posts: 3370 | Location: Okotoks Alberta Canada | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Larry,
I don't know, that is a question that Frank would be able to answer. Its been over a year since I last visited there.