Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Sewing Tool or Watchmakers Tool? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
I found this little tool in a metal box that contained Singer sewing machine accessories. But, this small box and its contents were out of a larger cardboard box that also some watchmakers tools. I can't seem to figure out if this goes with the sewing machine accessories or the watchmaker tools. Hopefully someone out there will recognize this thing and let me know what it does. Thanks.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Bruce

I am going to guess it is for adjusting watch bands, JB Champion was or perhaps is a watch band company.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
Picture of Brian C.
posted
You're correct Tom.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
Tom and Brian, thanks for your help in identifying this thing.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Bruce,
The part with the fractions on it, fits in-between the lugs to tell you the width of the band.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002