Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Dueber Hampden Dial "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 48
Picture of Keith Klimkowicz
posted
Hi All

Wow love this dial. I have not seen very many of these full Montgomery dials marked Dueber-Hampden. Are these uncommon or rare?

Open to all comments.

Posts: 854 | Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 48
posted
Case Back

Posts: 854 | Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 1110
posted
Really nice one Kieth, that style Montgomery dial IMHO is the best looking Hampden dial ever.They seem to be pretty scarce, I've seen them on later RR grade model 5 RR grades like the New Railway,No. 104, and the Special Railway, which is as rare as that dial!What movement is in there?Thanks for showing it, Ted.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
IHC Member 48
posted
Well I don't think it is the correct movement for the dial, but it is the movement that came with the dial.

IHC Member 1110
posted
Kieth, your 555 movement could well have came with that dial,that's a nice watch all around, and not too common!

IHC Member 1110
posted
I have been on the hunt for a Hampden Montgomery dial just like the one shown above on Kieth's watch.I recently found one just like it, except mine is only marked "Hampden", instead of "Dueber Hampden".I've never seen this type dial only marked with the one name before.I also have a No. 105 with the much more common Montgomery dial,not as bold or fancy, but it has the Dueber Hampden signature,most have the fancy script "Hampden Watch Co." on them.

posted
Well those are some nice Hampdens

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015