• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My 327 Completed "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Here are some pictures of my 327 after cleaning, finding a good case for it, and also a more correct straight script montgomery dial. The replacement metal dial didn't do it any favors.

Posts: 1626 | Location: North Dakota in the USA | Registered: December 09, 2009
posted
Here is the first movement shot. These are always so difficult to get good shots of.

posted
Here is at an angle so that you can read the writing.

posted
And last but not least, a very nice GF case to boot! Its took me a couple months to find the right case for me to put this one in. The case also has my initials JB engraved in the back, so I only thought it be fitting that I buy the case for my 327! Big Grin

IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
I agree Jared, a nice case with my initials on it talks to me . . . it says "buy me." Big Grin

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
Beautiful South Bend Jared. The 327 movement is stunning! Big Grin Nice job on finding a case and dial.

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
Picture of Ernie Loga
posted
Great looking watch. Good job, Jared!

Posts: 900 | Location: Wisconsin in the U.S.A. | Registered: April 28, 2008
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Jared, I just found this string and want to compliment you on the great job you have done on putting this back together so well....and I agree with John, the 327 movement is stunning and you have done a great job of photography....

Thanks for showing us your South Bend....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
posted
Everyone-

Thanks for the comments on this one. It basically started out as a movement since it had a repalcement metal dial on it and a wore thru case with multiple case screw marks. I thought I was going to have to wait for a while for a correct montgomery dial, but one popped up thankfully. On the the next one!

Jared