Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Free Offer "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
www.elginwatchparts.com
If you are currently working on an ELGIN and need part #'s I can make you a list of all the #'s for every part in the Elgin you are working on or thinking about purchasing.
Just enter the serial # of the Elgin.

Patrick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Member 1691
posted
Hi Patrick, do you ever use www.elginwatchparts.com - has parts lists by grade and even lets you look up part numbers to see what grades they were used in.

According to the site the data comes from the Elgin Watch Materials Catalog Effective September 15, 1950.

Thanks for the offer!

Regards

Peter in Oz

Posts: 259 | Location: Melbourne in Australia | Registered: March 19, 2012
posted
Elgin Serial number 10470718
Staff number ?

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
Peter, that is what I am using.
Also if you are a member that sells parts, let it be known here or watch this thread and you'll know who to contact for a sale or just to help that person.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Member 1691
posted
Hi Patrick, shall do - although mostly a buyer/tinkerer at the moment.

Regards

Peter

Posts: 259 | Location: Melbourne in Australia | Registered: March 19, 2012
IHC Life Member
posted
Melvin, you should have it. I sent you an email. Couldn't leave it here as the site will not except the extension.