• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

How do I remove this movement from case "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I need help removing this movement from case. Your help would be appreciated. Pic attached.

Posts: 25 | Location: Fresno, California in the USA | Registered: June 29, 2013
posted
Another pic of dial side. Thanks

Tissot case

IHC Member 1613
posted
quote:
movement from

I am thinking that the front doesn't have a bezel that comes off so use a crystal lift and remove crystal and movement should come out from the front...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I'm trying hard to remember but I think it comes out the back after the stem is removed. I have one just like it. I don't remember any special problem in that area, but it's been a while.

Both of these cases appear to be the same.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
I will try removing it from the back and also get a crystal lift. Also need to get a sweep second hand. Thanks for your help in this matter.

IHC Member 1613
posted
Karim,
Dave is probably right that the movement comes out the back..It looks like there is a medal movement ring on the inside of the case holding the movement..These sometimes fit a little snug on the outside of the inside of the case (if that makes since) and over time get a little hard to remove..Movements that come out the front are usually in waterproof cases and this is not a waterproof case. If you try to remove that ring and the movement should come out easily..

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011