Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HELP needed: Roller Jewels "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Is there anybody in this club, in the States or around the Globe that can do roller jewels? I'm over 70, Diabetic and loosing my sight and can no longer do them. I have a hard time seeing just the roller table, much less the tiny hole to accept the jewel. I have 5 or 6 units to do now and more as I figure my collection out. Most would run if they just had a jewel. Most are 18s some 16s and a few 12s.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello Patrick, yes I can help I do all repairs and roller jewels are no problem for me, just email me or give me a call at 573-318-5902

thanks Paul,

[Click here: p&a watch and clock repairs]

Paul Davis

Posts: 672 | Location: Missouri in the USA | Registered: May 01, 2015
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Patrick Paul is a GOOD guy even though he SOUNDS like he might be over 70 like you and I! Razz

Just kidding. Paul does good work, and his turn around time is great! Smile

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Patrick,

I'm really glad that you could get some help here! Peace!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Paul, I'll contact you about the jewels.
Patrick. 09/04/15

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011