Tools
Reply to Post

Hunter case spring repair "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Watchmaker
Picture of Scott Cerullo
posted
Hello Everyone,
Could any of you recommend someone who can do some hunter case repairs, specifically the lift springs? Wuispard has a 5 month waiting list. The cases in question are three ladies sized hunters, rolled gold plate.
Thanks
Scott

Posts: 1033 | Location: Northeast Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: June 02, 2003
Picture of Mary Ann Scott
posted
Hi Scott - you might want to contact Leon Harris. Here is a previous post with his contact info and some testimonials. Hope this helps!

Case repair by Leon Harris

Posts: 1047 | Location: The Colony, Texas in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2008
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Hey Scott, Mary Ann is correct to give you Leon's info, however, I have contacted him yesterday in fact and he is not taking work right now....something to do with his shop floor, I think he is replacing it....

He said that he will be back in business soon though, so we wont have long to wait....I have three or four for him to work on also....

You should probably touch base with him anyway....Just thought I would pass on the info....

Regards,
Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
Watchmaker
Picture of Scott Cerullo
posted
Jerry and Mary Ann,
Thanks for the help. I tried to get in touch with Leon, but didn't hear anything back, so thanks for the heads up.
Does anyone know anyone else???

Posts: 1033 | Location: Northeast Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: June 02, 2003
Watchmaker
Picture of Leon Harris
posted
Hi Scott, just seen you post. It is easier to get a hold of me by email. As stated above we are having to do some work on the shop floor, so I have put a hold of the repairs. Anyway you may email me at HarrisLJ@msn.com

Leon

Posts: 296 | Location: Livingston, Tennessee USA | Registered: May 20, 2006
posted
Hi Scott,
I make custom lift springs for hunter case pocket watches. Drop me a line.....
Thanks
Dave Rudary
d.rudary@wowway.com

Posts: 110 | Location: Independence, Ohio USA | Registered: June 24, 2006