Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

K&D Inverto References "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Stumbled across this information which is a great resource for identifying and using your K&D Inverto.

K & D Inverto

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert Lee Milliron
posted
EXCELLENT information and pictures, Dave!!!! THANK YOU from one Carolinian to another. (I'm down the road about 125 miles from you).

Posts: 663 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2005
IHC Member 1342
posted
WoW!
Thanks Dave! Great info!
I may have simply overlooked - but who is the owner of the site, to thank for the research?
*hi Dave, I just tried to look again... No answer.
But great info anyways!

Posts: 143 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: September 16, 2009
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Good point Marc,
I didn't consider that and don't remember, but I'll try to find out.

Well, I tried to find out but so far no luck. I did run across the evolution of the K&D series at the bottom of this page.

http://kanddinverto.weebly.com/

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thanks Dave for posting that link!

Very informative Smile

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
If you go back about a year I offered this book and one on Marshall for the asking in a PDF form. It also included the stakes and how to use them. I will reopen my offer but give me time to find all the information and get it together again.
Patrick

[FREE -- FREE -- Information on staking sets, 86 pages]

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011