Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Crystal part number, Seiko WW "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
I'd like to replace a scratched crystal in my Seiko WW. The watch movement number is 8F32-0189. My understanding is that the 0189 part of that number is the case number. Anyhow, the one I would like is mineral glass type with the magnifier for the date. I can't seem to find out what part number that would be. Any help?

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 456
posted
You need crystal part no. 290P61HN03. The crystal gasket part no. is 86565320.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mohrsville, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: February 15, 2005
IHC Member 1016
posted
Thank you very much. Where did you find this info Mike?

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 456
posted
I looked it up on julesborel.com . They have a material database but you need a login.

You can use boley.de . It's in German but if you use Chrome browser it will translate pages for you as you view them.
Click on Referenz or Reference on left side, then select Seiko.
Mike

Posts: 541 | Location: Mohrsville, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: February 15, 2005