Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Clay Question? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I am using Bergeon Rodico clay, made in Canada.
I also use green Rodico clay, which is Bergeon.
I don't like either one. They dry up and if you try to stick a balance wheel in them to check it out or hold it, you'll bend the wheel.
I had some that was gray and can still use it after 3 years. I just can't remember who makes the gray clay.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

I have been a well-pleased user of Burgeon Rodico for all the years I have been in this hobby without the slightest problem of any kind.
If left to hold something in place it will stiffen slightly over the years as it should, but drying-up is something I have never experienced. When used properly Burgeon Rodico belongs wrapped-up in the original package or enclosed in a clear covering making it ready to use for hundreds of purposes and kept within easy reach on everyone's work table.

Burgeon products are known world-wide for top-quality performance.

I recommend all their products very highly.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 1947
Picture of Serge Barlas
posted
Patrick,

I keep my Rodico in the plastic bag it came in and have that stored in an air tight plastic (pill) container. I have been using the same piece for over three years now and it is as fresh and flexible as the day I opened the bag. Hope this helps. Big Grin

Kindest regards,

Serge

Posts: 276 | Location: Grand Ledge, Michigan in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2014