• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Invicta watch runs backward?? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have a nice Invicta large "Lupah" model 2389 WW that has run for about two years on the original battery. I purchased a new 371 battery like the original When I installed it and set the time it stuttered a little ran backwards a few seconds stuttered some more tnen ran forward a few seconds and stopped. I went to Radio Shack and bought another battery and it still does the same little dance but wont run. Am I missing something???....Thanks........Keith

Posts: 198 | Location: Vermilion, Ohio in the USA | Registered: May 14, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Needs servicing basically full clean.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
posted
Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply to my question about the watch wanting to run backwards. I have done some research into the various options and the have found that the most likely and reasonable answer is a new Harley-Ronda 705 movement at less than $12.00........Keith

Posts: 198 | Location: Vermilion, Ohio in the USA | Registered: May 14, 2003
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Thats the way Smile and no doubt a fresh battery & spare stem also for $12 cant beat that.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
posted
Big Grinturn the battery around.

Posts: 292 | Location: Vancouver, Washington, USA | Registered: May 19, 2005