Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ladies "Record" BEZEL required! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
Good afternoon all.

My lovely wife has taken to wearing a solid gold Record wristie!

Unfortunately, yesterday she must have come into contact with someone or something as the Bezel & crystal are Missing / GONE!

Would anybody have a Bezel for a 59 /60 9 CT gold case 24mm????

Please e-mail if you can oblige!

Timely regards.

Roy.

"So mote it be

Record1

Posts: 463 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 11, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Roy,

I put a shortcut in the wristwatch forum. Maybe someone there can help. Keep an eye on eBay for a possible donor.

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
Morning, John.

Thanks.

I have been "trawling!" ebay and its "sods law" when you are looking for a specific item, there is not a "Record" or a size 24mm change over to be found!

Timely regards.

Roy.

"So mote it be!"

Posts: 463 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 11, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
Just renewing thread.

Have been unable to marry a suitable 'bezel' to the ladies record timepiece.

Anyone out there have a ladies case that has a suitable bezel. Willing to purchase!

On another note I have started a ladies wristie collection, this looking for a suitable replacement!

Timely regards.

Roy.

"So mote it be!"