• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Where can I get this tool? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I saw this roller jewel tool listed in one of the discussions. Does anyone where I can buy one of these tools? Might save me an hour or two of squinting and cursing. Thanks

Posts: 54 | Location: Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 26, 2013
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Have you tried Esslingers, they sell tools and material.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I want one too. I'm really getting into jewel repair and staffs in over 6s pocket units and will buy any tool I can afford and use.
Patrick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
I looked around Esslinger's website for half an hour with no luck. I'll keep looking.

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
John,

You don't need it, the spring will fight against you and first time the roller move will fire it off in to hyper-space, a good pair of well maintain tweezers and a gentle touch are your best friends.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
The tweezers I use are HR Supreme, one size for Wrist watch's and one size for pocket watches....

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Thanks Chris....I don't need it. Thats all I need to hear.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
I'll look for these. I've made due without them so far, but I just wondered if there was a better way of doing it. Thanks again for the help.

posted
Tips on the HR Supreme Tweezers:

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Wayne,

Do you know where they might be available? I've done an internet search and can't find these
tweezers any where.

John

IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
I have a couple of pairs. No box though

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
posted
Wayne,

Could you part with a pair?

John

posted
John, Sorry, I just have the one set...but I have seen them on e-Bay and Marts.

posted
OK, Thanks anyway Wayne. I'll keep looking.

John