Tools
Reply to Post

HELP ID SWISS MADE 1920's SAFETY BARREL MOVEMENT "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
As near as I can tell the hallmarks on the case date it to 1922
There are no other marks except Swiss Made Safety Barrel
Sorry I can't do pics of the movement behind the dial, my hands & watch hands do not get along!

Roddy JB

Posts: 1386 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
PIC 2

Roddy JB

Posts: 1386 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
IHC Member 1555
posted
If it is a 9 3/4 lignes movement Roddy it probably is a Felsa Calibre 91. a look under the dial would confirmSmile

Posts: 2260 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
It does seem to be about that size as near as I can measure the movement while in the case but I can't find any images of a Felsa Calibre 91 movement on line?

Roddy JB

IHC Member 1555
posted
I could not either Roddy, but I have a Master ID book which I got that info fromSmile

IHC Life Member
posted
It also looks close to a Felsa 107

Roddy JB

IHC Member 1555
posted
Has the wrong shape Escape Wheel Bridge and the position of the winding bridge plate retaining screw that is right beside the case screw is in the wrong position to be a Felsa 107.

IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks Bila,
I'm going to have to remove the hands & dial I guess.
Frown

Roddy JB