Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

707 cal. Gruen Guild "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Allan Kangas
posted
Say....perhaps I'm out of place by asking but I need to find someone who can repair this watch for me.

It was working like a champ until I let it sit for two days. When I wound it this morning and gave it a gentle rap on my knuckle to start it I heard a click and the movement loosened up in the case. Now it doesn't run at all; and is loose. It was working fine up until now.

Would anyone be interested in looking at it or perhaps pointing me in the right direction. I'd be grateful for any help/info. Thanks

Allan

arkangas@comcast.net

Aude sapere

Posts: 14 | Location: Bedford, Texas USA | Registered: August 27, 2005
posted
Allan,

If you are still looking for an answer, send me an e-mail. I can make some recommendations for you.

Cary

Posts: 267 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA | Registered: December 12, 2005
Picture of Allan Kangas
posted
Hi Cary,

Appreciate the reply. Thanks. I can't seem to locate an email address for you. Mine is

arkangas@comcast.net

Drop a line if you would. I'm still looking for someone knowledgeable and capable enough to service a variety of vintage wristwatches.

Allan Kangas

Aude sapere

Posts: 14 | Location: Bedford, Texas USA | Registered: August 27, 2005