Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watch timing apps? ( Sorted thanks ) "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1902
posted
Has anyone been able to find a programme like " Kello ", which shows all the timing functions of a watch, that can be used with a desktop computer, Windows or apple iMac.

Kello is for iPhones and similar.

It must come soon and when it does it will put the timing machine makers out of business.

Could be a winner for Dave to perfect and become richer.

I've searched but with no success.

Posts: 575 | Location: Walsall in the United Kingdom | Registered: December 19, 2013
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
yes you can install android app and run on any desktop laptop computer and run android app like ticoprint,wildspectra and so on
link to other post

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...943962087#3943962087

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1902
posted
Thanks a lot peter. I will follow this up and see how I get on. I didn't realise that you could put these apps on a desktop.

Even though it not be dead accurate it will do for us mere mortals!

Posts: 575 | Location: Walsall in the United Kingdom | Registered: December 19, 2013
posted
I have been impressed with "Wild Spectra" on my Samsung Galaxy Android, which I have been using for some "time"

Posts: 30 | Location: Queensland in Australia | Registered: May 09, 2013
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
I have the wildspectra and ticoprint and i like
both ticoprint is more user friendly

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1902
posted
Thank you all for your replies they have been most helpful.

I contacted the developer of Kello and he said that it wouldn't work with a desktop PC and I'm certainly not going to by an android phone.

I think that I will buy a Timegrapher soon.

These seem to be suitable for watch collectors and amateur repairers to start with.

Your advice has been very good as usual.