Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Update on repair work "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello everyone, just thought I'd update my listing on my prices, basically still keeping them the same again here for 2021..come take advantage of the low prices and the high quality work guaranteed for as long as your my customer,
COAs on American watches 45.00
Mainsprings 30.00 installed
Staffs 30.00. Installed
Jewels screwed 15.00 installed
Plate jewels 25.00
Stems and sleeves 15.00 each installed
Crystals nos glass 20.00 installed
Also I have a very large supply of parts for most American watches and clocks

COAs on clocks 65.00
Read my feedback here and on my website and you decide what's best for you and your collection, thanks again to everyone and happy holidays.

Paul Davis

Paul Davis

IHC Member 1357
posted
Highly recommend his services!!

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Anyone heard from Paul for a while? I sent him an email yesterday and haven’t heard back. It was a Seth Thomas clock COA question.

Regards! Mark

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Mark,

Have you tried calling him by any chance? In Paul’s other topic in this forum he lists his phone number: 573-318-0218

Let me know your progress,

Debbie

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
No, I haven't, and when I have time I may. I do all my contact via email so there's a paper trail when it comes to work. I just don't have time to talk on the phone most days.

It's not THAT pressing, and I have a local clock shop that could do the work, but I thought I'd give Paul a shot first and hoped he was at least watching his inbox. This tells me enough to move in another direction.

Thanks.

Regards! Mark

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello Mark, sorry I didn't receive any email, please send again to me at
Paulld1963@gmail.com
Or call me at 573-318-0218 thanks

Paul Davis

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
That’s where I sent it. I’ll try it again. Check your junk or spam folder too.

Thanks. Mark

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Hi again, Paul. I'm just going to hold off on this Seth Thomas work for the moment. Suddenly have too many 'irons in the fire' after finding some work I have to do to the house over the weekend. Frown

You don't rebuild wood porches, do you? Wink

Regards! Mark

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
That's okay mark, just let me know if you need me, and actually yes I did construction for 30 plus years..thanks

Paul Davis

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Will do! Thanks, Paul!

Porch work starts Saturday.

If you see a huge dust cloud coming from the direction of Tennessee, you'll know I didn't do something right. Frown

Regards! Mark