Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
P&A watch and clock repairs, is here to help !!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
To start out, thank you for the warm welcome from everybody here at ihc185, my name is paul Davis I live in southeast mo.

I repair all american watches and clocks, full access to new old stock parts of all kinds, my father is a watch maker for the last 40 years, I use the L&R master to clean the movements and they are completely disassembled, no ultrasonic here, I guarantee all work, and all work is professionally completed, usually within a turn around time of 2-3 weeks, sometimes sooner, after work is complete, I send invoice through paypal, now for a partial breakdown of costs::( coa 35.00)(mainsprings installed 25.00)(staffs with coa25.00) etc, and if needed for reference contact IHC Member Larry Lamphier as I do all his watches,.

Please contact me through paulld1963@gmail.com or 573-318-5902 if I can help any of the members here with their watches or clocks.

thanks..p&a watch and clock repairs

Paul Davis

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello, OK I have been here for a few weeks and understand that a lot of people here don't like or use PayPal, which to me is fine, if you are a member here and would prefer to send a payment via, mail, check, etc. Feel free to let me know and we can do that for the invoices for repair also, we all here trust each other and we should all work together to help everyone like a lot of you have been doing for years..thanks

Paul Davis

posted
Paul has done several watches , his prices are great and his work even better , did I mention a really quick turnaround