• TWO Book Offer! •

Closed Topic Closed
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Hamilton 992-E Display Case "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi folks, new member here with my first watch that exceeds a Casio in value!! Elsewhere on this forum
I introduced myself
and noted that after enjoying this watch for under 5 days I dropped it accidentally (slippery bugger)...and Monday 3/26 it will be shipped to Chris Abell for his healing touch.

What I would like to ask is for an assessment of this watch from dating, case type (display case), dial and hands. It might be a "bitsa" as I call anything put together from bits and pieces, but it's a beauty even if things might be mismatched. I am just curious HOW mismatched.

My review of the movement serial number (2632351) places it at a 1936 timeframe, but likewise that case and dial appear to me to be pre-1920 given the script "Hamilton" and display case design.

Please look at the following images and let me know your thoughts...I can take it!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Indiana in the USA | Registered: March 19, 2012
posted
more pics

posted
more photos

posted
last pic showing display case front and rear