• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Agassiz Serial No. 251038 Case 1958 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
This is a pocket watch that needs repair for the time setting.It winds but the stem does not lift to set the time. Is there a quilified person that could repair this watch? Please help.
Thank you
Ms. F.Martin
860-423-4707
Connecticut

Fotini Martin

Posts: 3 | Location: Hartford, Connecticut in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2009
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Hello Fotini,

And a warm welcome to IHC185™ participation.

Your Agassiz is a very important watch and deserves proper care.

If it were mine I would send it to Chris Abell who is a Certified Watchmaker with an excellent reputation. I have entrusted some of my best watches to his capable hands and have been very well pleased with the results.

You may read more about Chris here...

CLICK FOR: "Chris Abell, Certified Watchmaker Taking Work"

Call him at (903) 245-6542 to discuss the details.

Let me know if I might be of further assistance.

Lindell

Phone: 440-461-0167

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
I am so extremely pleased of your reply to my post regarding my Agassiz Pocket Watch. For so many years I have tried to locate the proper quilified person for this repair and because of your efforts and knowledge my prayers have been answered. I will be waiting to hear from you as agreed.
Thank you so very very much
Fotini Martin
Connecticut

Fotini Martin

Posts: 3 | Location: Hartford, Connecticut in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2009
posted
Dearest Lindell, I just like to inform you that I have made contact with Chris Abell via email and the watch is being mailed to him tomorrow. I just can't thank you enough as I had lost hope to ever finding the quilified person to repair this watch. Thank you for your assistance in locating just the perfect person.

I wish you the best always
Ms. Fotini Martin
Connecticut

Fotini Martin

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Thanks a million Fotini,

I look forward to seeing pictures from Chris and to your thoughts on his work.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002