• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Info on a Swiss watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
At northcoast regional, I bought a junk box for some parts I needed and in the box I found the 16S Swiss watch movement shown in the pic. It looks to be nicely finished, 17J, and has the very unique regulator.

Does anyone have an idea of the manufactuer?

Tom

posted
THe dial of the Swiss watch. THis is a nice DS private label dial. The dial reads, "John Brenner Jewelry Co, Youngstown Ohio".

Tom

Picture of Jerry Treiman
posted
It looks like a very nice Zenith movement. In my experience these are not too common in nickel. You can see some others, including a nickel movement of John Duvall's, in THIS THREAD.

Posts: 1455 | Location: Los Angeles, California USA | Registered: January 14, 2003
posted
Hi Jerry, Thanks for the info. I was thinking Zenith, but do not know Swiss watches well at all. THis one has some problems. On first glance, looks like the escape wheel arbor might be broken. Haven't torn it down yet.

Tom