WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Can you, please, help me identifying this pocket watch? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi there ! These days I came across this pocket watch. My grandpa had it from the Second World War. Can you tell me more about it?

Thanks in advance !

Anna

Posts: 5 | Location: Bucharest in Romania | Registered: September 23, 2010
posted
And more photos coming now:

posted
And another one Smile

posted
Sorry for the quality of this oneSmile

IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Hello Anna and Welcome to IHC-185, thanks for stoping by....

The watch that you are showing in the photo's is a very interesting and unique watch. I am no expert but we do have many members that are and I am sure that one will be along shortly that may be of some assistance to you....so have a little patience.

In the meantime, take a look at our site here and consider becoming one of our members....dues are very small, only $12.00 a year and there is a world of worth within these 'walls' so to speak....

You may click this link: Join and Support IHC-185
Or you may scroll to the top of any page you may be on and click on the link that says Click To: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185....

Thanks again for stopping by and someone should be along that may be able to help you with your questions....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
posted
Thank you for creating this website ... I will wait patiently for someone's suggestions!

Regards,

Anna