Tools
Reply to Post

"Regina Watch Co. Swiss" "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I saw this one on a Coin auction site, 1 picture only and a little
out of focus showing the dial, lid open stem & crown, It looked to be in
pretty good condition. I assumed the watch was not in working condition
as the description read only "Regina-7 jewels adjusted". I had seen a dial
marked Regina before so I bid and here it is.
O size, needs mainspring

Posts: 535 | Location: Innisfil in Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 04, 2014
posted
watch face, springs all in good

Posts: 535 | Location: Innisfil in Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 04, 2014
posted
inside back case, Cashier A.W.C.Co,GOLD FILLED,EXTRA
serial #960461

posted
inside cuvette

posted
movement marked 'Regina Watch Co. Swiss- 7 Jewels Adjusted
Serial #4655760

IHC Member 2030
posted
You can tell the fine quality.
Nice one Rick

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
IHC Member 1892
posted
Hi Rick. Nice find. I think the Regina watches are of very good quality and often not appreciated for this quality. I have had several over the years and a few months ago had a nice 16 size 21 jwl. They are my favorite watch to work on. You may know they were marketed by Omega and very popular in Ontario for "jewellers watches". Getting harder to find now but I have had several. Enjoy it, John

Posts: 361 | Location: Kincardine, Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 25, 2013
posted
that is a nice one , for some reason they are not appreciated in the US

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015