Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Longines Watch Info ? "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Francesco Marco Maraschin
posted
Hi All

I have a Longines that I know nothing about, all I know is that it was made in 1934 and there is a 379 under the balance (I assume it is the cal no.). I cant find any info on the internet about it. So I was wondering what you guys would have to say about it. Big Grin

It is in immaculate condition!

Front ( The crystal is not yellowing, its just a bad photo)

Posts: 226 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: November 19, 2012
posted
Back

Posts: 226 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: November 19, 2012
posted
Back of the back cover

posted
Movement

posted
Hi Francesco

After your recent experiences tried to get a clean one ? Big Grin

Very nice 1936 +/- Longines in original and perfect condition cal 37.9 !

Don't use this one for practical horoligical exercises.

Regards
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
Thanks Gerald, dont worry, Im scared to even open the watch (Its a mission and a half to even get the back cover open let alone the cuvette)

Francesco.