Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Fusee Pocketwatch Information needed thanks "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
NO foot in there, one of the post are bent. When i opened the watch nothing fell out so must of been lost some time ago.

Posts: 375 | Location: Brisbane in Australia | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Francis; send them email to me and I will either post them myself or get Lindell to help me do so Smile

uncletom@amtelecom.net

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
pallet fork is missing like i said I dont know why my mind was stuck on the balance cock.

posted
Hi Francis,that would probably be a lever rather than a "pallet" fork.I have five fusse levers in my parts.Maybe by some stroke of luck one would fit.You're welcome to them.I don't do much repair anymore,arthritis is getting my fingers.Regards,Norm

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
posted
Hello Norman thanks for that will u please email me. Sorry i have not replied before this but had no internet connection for 2 weeks. Francis