WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  European Pocket Watch Forum    anyone ever heard of a german pocket watch rud bischof berlin moabit?
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

anyone ever heard of a german pocket watch rud bischof berlin moabit? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
hi gang
i have a german pocket watch with victoria on both the case and the movement the case has a crown and moon on it typical of german silver marks. on the face and dust plate it has rud bischof berlin moabit on it. any help identifying it appreciated thanks charlie

jpg

Posts: 9 | Location: Indiana in the United States | Registered: February 29, 2008
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted
Here is the dial on Charlie's watch...

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
thank you debbie with your help getting my watch face pic on Smile

Posts: 9 | Location: Indiana in the United States | Registered: February 29, 2008
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Your welcome Charlie.

Debbie
Smile

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Hi Debbie & Charlie,
Berlin = german capital city
Moabit = Berlin district
Rud (might be called Rüdiger) Bischof = either a german watch trader or maker
"DEPOSE" = swiss made watch, not on german made movements

Hope this helps a little
My best regards
Tony

Posts: 17 | Location: Konstanz, Germany | Registered: November 29, 2005
posted
hi and thanks tony any and all help appreciated .upon further inspection of the dust cover with my often misplaced and just found 10x eye loop my cover states rudolph bischof berlin moabit on the movement like on the case it has a banner with victoria in it with a riseing sun behind the banner
thanks again debbie and tony
charlie