• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Fresh from Holland, another watch to see "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I just received this barn fresh watch from my good friends from Holland who're staying with us for a vacation. It comes with it's original hand ground crystal with all the imperfections you would expect and these wonderful minute & hour hands. How exquisite they are. This post is just a little of show & tell. BTW, it runs after all this time. I know no more about this watch. It is about the size of a 16s with 4j.
Jim

Posts: 30 | Location: Evergreen, Colorado in the USA  | Registered: January 21, 2018
posted
here are the other two pics i forgot!
Jim

Posts: 30 | Location: Evergreen, Colorado in the USA  | Registered: January 21, 2018
posted
Nice one ! the detail on the hands is really something. It looks swiss to me ,or did holland make their own ?

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 1555
posted
A nice cylinder escapement Watch, be careful with it as they are a bear to repair the staffs. Could be anywhere from 1860 through to the early 1900's.

Posts: 2260 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011