• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

LANGENDORF Pocket Watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Can anyone tell me anything about this pocket watch? It's a 19 ligne,open face,maybe a 7j.The case,what's left to it,looks like blued steel.The plates look like aluminum to me and the only thing marked on it is LANGEHDORF WATCH COMPANY. Inside the case is marked ACIER GARANTI. BTW,the watch still runs.

Posts: 225 | Location: Belmont, Wisconsin USA | Registered: April 09, 2004
posted
I originally misspelled the company name. It should read Langendorf. Sorry for the mistake.

Larry

Posts: 225 | Location: Belmont, Wisconsin USA | Registered: April 09, 2004
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 185 LARRY!

I know nothing about your watch, but hopefully someone else will be able to answer your questions. Meantime, welcome aboard, make yourself comfortable and enjoy our friendly place.

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC Administrative Assistant
Membership and Marts Coordinator

Contact eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Jerry Treiman
posted
Langendorf watches that I have seen have generally been solidly made but rather cheap. I believe at least one had fake red celluloid "jewels". I do not know if this is typical of their products.

Posts: 1455 | Location: Los Angeles, California USA | Registered: January 14, 2003
Picture of Stephanie O'Neil
posted
Hi Larry,

Welcome to IHC 185! Glad to have you with us. Many friendly as well as acknowledgeable people here who will be glad to help you!

Stephanie O'Neil

Posts: 1419 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA | Registered: April 01, 2003