Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ON EBAY - INFO PLEASE... "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
IT IS NICE, SOME INFO PLEASE...

18 WITH A CROWN? 18 WHAT?

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted
HI HO SILVER - AWAY

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted

posted
HAUTTE GENEVE, DETACHED LEVER, 13 JEWELS

posted
last one

posted
I lied, one more

posted
Hi Andy

Swiss made, bar style type, 1860's, swiss lever escapement, detached lever (here the right angle lever with counterbalanced or poised lever) Case silver, inner case lid bras.

Made or beter traded by Bautte Geneva (this one was not the famous watchmaker Jean Francois Bautte (he died 1837) but his son Jacques Bautte). Watch made to meet the english buyers taste.

No idea about the crown 18 mark.

By the way your attempt to build an exception for me on your 'dont sell to Germany' did not work.
I still cannot see your listings.

Regards
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
arghhh once again, what is your ebay name - so crazy with them sometimes, all the settings
thanks for the info

posted
Gerald, I took Germany off the exclusions on this one. See if you have access to it. I will try Germany again. If I lose any $$ shipping there you will owe me dinner and a warm beer in your city one day!!

posted
it will be posted tonight again, I restarted it with your info.

posted
Andy

Just leave your settigngs and don't fiddle around with then.
If there is a specific item you would like me to see put a direkt link in the pitfalls section. With your settings at this moment i see 0 active listings and 37 completed.

Regards
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
ok, thanks