Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help on 1/4 Hour Repeater "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Even though I have had several repeaters I still feel I am not as knowledgable on them as I would like. I picked this up on a chance at what I felt was a fair price since it is in working condition as we know repairs on these can be quite expensive. Does anyone recognize the maker of this repeater before I attempt to take the dial off to see if there is any markings under it. No marking on case except that it is 9k and no marking on movement even under hammer. The hammer isn't jeweled so I feel it is not high end like others I have but still be nice to know maker. Any thoughts and of coarse this isn't the normal watch I have in my collection so any interest let me know before I dump it on the bay.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
It is average size for these units about 58mm, it is a 9k hunting case clean unmarked dial, case is what I call paper thin bends if you look at it wrong.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
9k marking