Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

i need this movement identified "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Who made the movement illustrated? thank you,Tom

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted

posted
Hi Tom

An English made centre seconds watch.
The trademark belongs to Wigston/Coventry Cooperative Watch Manufacturing Society Ltd.; 32 Bishop Street Coventry, England.

Regards
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Tom,

Quite a beautiful timepiece.

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Very nice - understated classic looking watch. I took the liberty to enhance it a little.

ps. Good to see your post. Hope you're doing well?

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
thank you Gerald,William and Dave Wink and Dave,I see the surgeon Tuesday to see about the fluid on my lung as well as the growth of the node on my lung.I've had cancer twice before so hopefully it has not returned!!! Wink