Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

info on Hebdomas calendar watch.. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1954
posted
I have a Hebdomas calendar watch and am missing something that would turn the date wheels..it is missing the hour and minute wheels, and something that turns the date wheels..everything else is there, but I can not find any information any where or a picture break down of one of these to see what I am looking for..any info would be greatly appreciated..thanks, and have a great day..Vic

Posts: 203 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 11, 2014
posted
hope this help
regards enrico

Posts: 25 | Location: Torino in Italy | Registered: January 28, 2014
posted
another image

IHC Member 1954
posted
I do appreciate the help, but the pictured movement on top is also missing the parts that move the month and day wheels..you can see the large date wheels and the teeth on them..something has to turn those wheels to activate the date hands..the large wheels have a pin that makes the hand move only once per revolution on both date hands.the drive gears are not shown if you look at the picture..with nothing to drive those gears, you would have to take off the front bezel everyday and manually set the correct date with the setting lever on each one..definatly something amiss..Vic

posted
Is the hour wheel that moves the other
regards enrico

IHC Member 1954
posted
I thank you very much for the help Enrico..i finally got things figured out.the minute gear was missing so I made one out of another part from another part from my parts collection and an hour wheel as well...then it all made sense to me...thanks for the pictures of the break downs on parts and your time..much appreciated..have a great day..Vic