Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Swiss Fake or English? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi guys and gals

Kind of cute and interesting. what can you tell me about this one?

Posts: 881 | Location: Arroyo Grande, California USA | Registered: February 22, 2004
posted
Dial

Posts: 881 | Location: Arroyo Grande, California USA | Registered: February 22, 2004
posted
case

posted
I would say definitely Suisse. I predict you will see the word 'Swiss" somewhere if you look hard enough, or maybe it has a dial with 2 feet.

Posts: 803 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 02, 2009
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Another Roll Eyes Suisse Fakuee Junque'

The resemblance to an 1883 Waltham can make you wonder.

But then the lack of the number of jewels claimed, lack of quality finish and the unfinished, uncut balance are once again give-aways. And then we move Razz to the movement number. This is no different than poorly done counterfeit currency where they all have the same number. Big Grin I can almost quote that fake movement number 785630 from memory. Below, yet another Wink number 785630 with the same dubious features.

Please, put it out of its misery... let's tie it to a firecracker!

Another number 785630 and this one is at least cleaner...

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Lindell....Please make that an illegal "Roman Candle".... Big Grin

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008