Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

A Lange & Sohne Watch "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I recently pulled a nice lange watch out of my collection along wth other solid gold watches to sell so I can get extra money to buy a large collection. If anyone is interested please look. I offer a full money back guarantee if it is not as nice as I describe.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Rob that is a beauty if i wasn,t a poor boy i would buy that. Smile

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
posted
Rob

Beautiful watch and up she goes !
Good luck for your sale !
If you agree I would like to post some of the pictures afterwards.

Regards,
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
I have no problem with posting pics as I know Ebay links dry up after a while. Most that know me know I never have put reserves in the past but Ebay seemed to dry up some in the last year and I had to start putting a reasonable reserve on a few I have a lot invested in just to cover my tail. I lost some major money on some nice gold watches that I know were sold at scrap prices.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
posted
Is this watch still for sale? Probably not but I thought I would try. Paul Miller

Posts: 4 | Location: Healdsburg, California in the USA | Registered: June 22, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
No this is long gone by now.