• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

MY BALL 998E w/pics "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi All, hopefully everyone is keeping dry as possible. The poor weather left me some idle time to fool around so I took some pics of my 998E sn# B649148. The watch is in perfect all original gently used condition. The dial is flawless, no hairlines or cracks, the hands are mint, no bluing loss or discoloration. There are no jeweler slips on the movement or spotting and the balance is perfectly true in the flat and round and will keep railroad time running within 3 to 5 seconds deviation per 24hrs. The case has normal pocket wear, no alternate case screw marks and the main case body is virgin without any nicks on the rim. Enjoy the pic's, these 998E's are always a pleasure to look at.

Posts: 311 | Location: New Jersey in the USA | Registered: February 13, 2011
posted
dial pic

posted
another dial pic

posted
movement

posted
case back

Picture of Skip Glascock
posted
What a hot looking watch perfect.

Skip

Posts: 240 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: August 26, 2011
posted
just a nice example, if you want to see "perfect" then take a look at some of the links on this forum to view a few watches in Lindells collection, your eyes will pop out of their sockets and onto your cheek bones. I have not been a member long enough to know how Lindell accumulated such a fantastic collection of NOS watches, he is either 135yrs old or he owns a Delorian time machine......one or the other....LOL