Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

SANDOZ CHRONOMETER LOST / STOLEN IN MAIL "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Desmond Lundy
posted
I am posting upon behalf of my friend Luca DiCecco - email: pwseller123@earthlink.net Luca shipped the Sandoz chronometer illustrated herewith in late November 2009 and it is apparently lost or stolen

Picture of Desmond Lundy
posted

Picture of Desmond Lundy
posted

Picture of Desmond Lundy
posted

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
quote:
pwseller123@earthlink.net

HI DESMOND: A SHAME THAT THE SERIAL # AND MAKERS NAME ARE NOT ON THE DIAL AND VISIBLE PLATES AND BARS,AS THIS MAKES IDENTIFYING IT DIFFICULT. SOMEONE COULD BUY IT AND KEEP IT FOR YEARS AND UNLESS THEY REMOVED THE DIAL WOULD HAVE NO IDEA THE MAKER OR SERIAL # ,I WONDER IF IT WOULD HELP IF WE KNEW WHERE IT WAS SENT TO OR DOES HE THINK IT WENT MISSING WHERE IT WAS SENT FROM? , APOLOGIES FOR THE CAPS,I BLINDLY TYPE LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD LOL,OLD TIMER"S DISEASE

IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
I guess I should have added "someone like me" in place of "someone"! I would not have known it was a chronometer, nor from the appearance would I have suspected so with my level of knowledge,though I'm learning new things almost every day here!!!

posted
Hi Desmond,
Please contact me.
Steven J Agoston OD DVM
veteyes@hotmail.com

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Steven, no telling when Desmond will look at this post, best contact him through his email

fermenthaus@gmail.com