• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

K&D M/S Winder model ? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I've recently acquired a winder which appears similar to the model 128 but has only one winding shaft with a permanent handle. Two of the "barrels" that came with it, naturally one is the size I need the most, are several thousandths smaller in diameter than the winding shaft. I might be able to grip them in a 3-jaw chuck and bore the center out a bit to allow their use. Any thoughts would be a big help. Thanks Michael, a new member.

K&d m/s winder model?

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington, Iowa in the USA | Registered: February 12, 2010
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Michael

Not too sure what to tell you about the problem, I have what appears to be the same winder as you. The winding handle can come off by loosing the set screw on the winder.

Wish I could be of more help, mine came with 8 different size winders & they all fit fine over the shaft. Do they all look like the same brand, I know Marshall ones won't fit on a K&D.

Also welcome to the club.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007