Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Welcome to Chris Carey "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
I offer my warmest welcome to our newest member, Mr. Chris Carey, Owner of the Watertown Watch and Clock Co. in Newton, Mass (which is next to Watertown and just down the street from Waltham, MA).

As a member of the Waltham "family" due to his late Grandfather's long employment in the A.W.W.Co. Engineering department, I am confident Chris is a valuable addition to IHC185 and I look forward to all of Chris's future comments and postings.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Member 1613
posted
Welcome aboard Chris..

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
The more the merrier!
Welcome aboard.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
Hi Chris, Welcome to IHC185!

Posts: 1143 | Location: Chicago, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 05, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Welcome aboard from Revere Chris!! Smile

I look forward to hearing your comments!

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Hi Chris, Welcome to you.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Joseph Boone
posted
Welcome from NC Chris!

Posts: 379 | Location: Charlotte, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: August 10, 2012
Picture of Chris Carey
posted
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I am just getting my feet wet and learning to navigate the site.

Posts: 2 | Location: Newton, Massachusetts in the USA | Registered: May 15, 2013
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Chris : best wishes for a long , happy , productive and fulfilling time here,and greetings from Ontario Canada!!! Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Member 1357
posted
A hearty welcome from Texas!
Roger

Posts: 4093 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Welcome to 185 Chris.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Aw, another member of a watchmakers family. Glad to have you on board.
My uncle was a member of the Rockford Watch Co.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
Great to have you Chris.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009
posted
Good to have you aboard Chris

Randy

Posts: 115 | Location: Kemptville, Ontario in Canada | Registered: August 16, 2010